Preface: Before you all start bitching and moaning about there being no baby photos, calm down. There will be plenty of photos over the next few days so don't get bent out of shape.
It's a busy week. Thanksgiving is upon us and the entire Pollack clan will be spending the holiday in Chicago. I am sure that it will be filled with a lot of fun and insanity so I figure I better blog away to keep everyone up to date with what is going on.
Aunt Lisa and Uncle John just left yesterday and a quick stay. They came in for the SU Notre Dame Game (I am not really sure you can call what happened on Saturday a game, but they seemed to have enjoyed themselves). Sophie loves meeting new family members but has not been in such a good mood since starting on some new teeth last week. She has been throwing fits for three days now and is pretty miserable. If we can only teach her that banging her head on the floor will not help her teeth.
Not long after Lisa and John left, Crazy Nana arrived (that's Grandma Pollack for those of you that don't know it). I think that this is the first that Crazy Nana has seen the other side of Sophie's personality. She says that what we believe are tantrums are not tantrums at all and that Sophie is just tired. If this is how it is going to be, I hope to hell she catches up on her sleep because I can't take much more of Sophie being "tired".
Ileana and I went to work and Sophie is at day care today while Crazy Nana stayed at home to begin making pies. When I left this morning, Ileana was teaching her how to use the Kitchen Aid. I am sure there will be a story because of that situation but I guess we'll have to wait to find out what it is.
Uncle Chris, Aunt Carin, and cousin Joshua arrive tomorrow. I am sure the Mai Tais will begin to flow and things should get interesting. To be continued....
-Chris
20051121
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment