We have been dormant long enough here - I think that was a fitting mourning period for princess (or is that just a sad excuse for my laziness). I figure it is about time I catch this blog up before we move to the OP (in two days).
About a month ago, we went to NYC for Karen and Bobby's wedding. The wedding was beautiful and we got to see a lot of friends. The view from the reception hall was beautiful and it was a spectacular day - Ileana and I tried to get a picture of us with the Statue of Liberty in the background with little success.

We had great time thanks to the hospitality of of Josh, Holly, and their son Gabriel as well as our friends Heidi, Mike, and their daughter Hannah.Sophie had fun playing with Gabe - or should I say, she had fun playing in close proximity to Gabe. He was a very good sharer and Sophie had a lot of fun on his swing set.
While at Heidi and Mike's, we were treated to a cook-out and a visit with Lisa, Dave & Jordyn.
The girls had a lot of fun together and Hannah capped off the evening with her remarkable reading skills.
Our trip made us realize how much we miss New York and made us appreciate our great friends there. It's too bad there's no way to push Chicago a little closerto NY so that we could see each other more often.-CP
3 comments:
Hi guys!
We so loved your visit! Gabriel was looking for "baby phie" when he got up from his nap!
We hope you get back here soon! But we may have to make a trip out there before then! Gabriel and I will be spending several hours in the Chicago airport on the 3rd and 10th of August..on our way to and from Grandma and Grandpa's house in Arkansas (of all places :)
Glad you guys had a good time with the second leg of your trip...I don't see many of those beautiful NYC buildings on this blog ;)
Be well...much love,
The Bogart's~ holly, josh, gabriel and bogie the dog
PS...good luck with your move, and all the joys of home ownership!
We had such a nice time with you guys!!! We may be moving closer to you guys in the near future!!!
OK -- I marked these as a favorite -- and I promise to check in at least once a month -- your house looks adorable. Would you like to come and sand my living room and bedroom floor? Can't get Uncle Steve to do it. He did it when we were first married (many moons ago) and swore he would never do it again! Hmm -- seems he kept his promise.
Post a Comment