20070808

Sophie's New Ride

Much to Chris's dismay, I found a great deal on a cute cozy coupe off Craig's List and picked up my purchase yesterday! Of course, Sophie loves it! Although, yesterday, it seems, she tells me she is "stuck in traffic!" "What am I going to do Mommy?" "I can't go" (yes we spend too much time in the car!) So here is her "traffic jam"
First we take it in stride:

Then we hit the horn:



















Then we hit the horn a little harder, with some "swearing"
















Will it ever end???



















Forget it, I'm outta here!
















Onto bigger & better things - this is what cars are for!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Yea! Every girl needs a snazy blue car!! Love the traffic jam pictures!! Jeanette

Vivian M said...

I love the car! Too bad about the traffic jam though....but the pictures are too cute!

Crazy Nana said...

Sophie looks so cute with her new, fancy car-even her crocs match the car !! GO SOPHIE !! Maybe she will give Nana a ride when she comes to visit but no swearing when we hit traffic !!

Julie said...

What a great car. Brynn would be so jealous. The pictures are so cute.

Tim Bennett said...

The Chicago traffic is one of the reasons we moved to Cincinnati.
Those photos cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

Too CUTE!!!!! : ) -Judy

Anonymous said...

.....and you didn't get her a convertible??????? Shame! (ha-ha) She deserves only the best! At least it matches her shoes!
Love the pictures!
Mom

Unknown said...

I honestly think EFP is going to start saying "did you get your license from a crackerjack box?" LOL Our traffic looks like yours... Danica Patrick - better look out for Miss S!!

Missy
Mom to EFP

David and Lisa said...

Looks like a mini cooper!!