A chronicle of our trip to China to meet and bring home our daughter, Sophie with additional entries tracking our life at home.
20071206
Happy Channukah!
So even though we had bronchitis (again!) this week, we managed to recover quite quickly, and in time to light the Menorah for the start of the holiday. Sophie is very into lighting the candles this year. And ate 4 latkes! Next year we will work on the Hebrew. Happy Holidays!
Happy Chanukkah Ileana, Chris and Sophie !! The potato pancakes look delicious !! I am sorry Sophie has been sick, but it looks like she is having fun opening her presents ! I miss you all and love you.
3 comments:
Happy Chanukkah Ileana, Chris and Sophie !! The potato pancakes look delicious !! I am sorry Sophie has been sick, but it looks like she is having fun opening her presents ! I miss you all and love you.
Crazy Nana
Happy Chanukah!! Yum latkes, I already cheated on my diet with a few too many!
Feel better soon Sophie!
Happy Channukah! Hey - who doesn't like latkes? EFP loves latkes!
Enjoy - it is a beautiful time of year in any light.
Missy
Post a Comment