First, I need to apologize for my lack of blogging in recent months. I have a bunch of photos. I will try and get through them and post some stuff and some new stories soon. In the meantime, every now and then, Sophie says or does something that I just have to share. This morning, she had one of those moments.
For the holidays, Ileana bought several boxes of Frangos to hand out to folks that we visit. They are really good mint flavored chocolates that were started by Marshall Fields and continue to be produced for Macy's in Chicago. Unfortunately, we forgot the Frangos when we went home and did not give them away. Instead, we are left with, and have been eating our way through, several boxes. Sophie loves them.
So here's the funny part:
This morning, while sitting and watching cartoons, Sophie asks, "can I have one of the dental floss flavored chocolates?"
20090114
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwww, I just love dental floss flavored chocolates!
Post a Comment