It was a nice afternoon and the highlight was the girls dancing to a mixture of Celtic music and music played on the Valentines that we got for Sophie. Its always funny watching these too in action.
20090215
Cooking & Dancing With Sophie & Ella
Ileana and Kim had a meeting to go to yesterday afternoon so I got to spend the day with Sophie and Ella. We decided to make a chocolate chip cake. Sophie and Ella took turns measuring ingredients and stirring. 


After several requests for "more sugar", I decided that a heavy dusting was enough. The cake came out pretty good. While I made dinner, the girls occupied themselves with some coloring. They drew a nice picture of a caterpillar, machine, and dolphin. Then decided to dance all over it.

It was a nice afternoon and the highlight was the girls dancing to a mixture of Celtic music and music played on the Valentines that we got for Sophie. Its always funny watching these too in action.


Sophie had a pretty long night on Saturday night so she was quickly tired out and decided to fall asleep on the chair. You would think that an absence of a dance partner would have slowed down Ella. Not a chance. She kept going, Sophie or no Sophie. 
It was a nice afternoon and the highlight was the girls dancing to a mixture of Celtic music and music played on the Valentines that we got for Sophie. Its always funny watching these too in action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
LOVE Sophies new haircut!!
Yeah, isn't it too cute. I was starting to think that no one noticed. We get so few comments anymore I was wondering if it was worth keeping up the blog.
Sarah got her hair cut off too. We love both of their hair!! :o)
Jeanette
Look at that sassy new hair do!
And tell Ileana to take photos so you have more to post.
Look at that sassy new hair do!
And tell Ileana to take photos so you have more to post.
You must keep posting. You know I how LOVE to "stalk" blogs!
Love Sophie's new hairdo! You can now see that beautiful face!!!
Grandma Woodworth
Love the new haircut, and that last picture!
I love Sophie's haircut, too! Too funny -- Catie just had hers cut (at her request) at just about the same length.
Ashleigh
We LOVE Sophie's new haircut!!!!
We love Sophie's new haircut!!! George misses Sophie!
Post a Comment