20100903

The joys of an evening with the girls

Sophie (in the bathroom): "EEEEEYYEEWWWW!!!"

Ella (in the living room): "What?"

Sophie: "My poo looks very bad!"

Ella: "Why?"

Sophie: "When I look at it, it is very big and very brown and very very disgusting! Do you want to come see it?"

Me (from the computer at the dining room table): "NO! Ella, stay in the living room!"

Sophie: "EEEYYEEEWW!!!!"

Ella: "What?"

Sophie: "I flushed it and when it went down it was very big and very very disgusting!"

Ella: "Can we just play now?"

4 comments:

construction_julie said...

Hey, at our house, everyone rushes in the bathroom to check out Ollie's "output". And he asks almost every time, "How many inches is it?"

Tim Bennett said...

I live to hear comments like these, so I set up a twitter account where I post ones my kids say. You can check them out here:

www.twitter.com/kidtalks

Chris said...

The other night was filled with some beauties. I really should get the recorder out when she has friends over to play. I'll check out the tweets.

Vivian M said...

LOL! Amazing the things that come our of our girls' mouths sometimes, eh? Wait until she starts pointing our your physical attributes!