20050717

Last Day in Nanchang

I just got back from checking out and exchanging a little currency for "the road". Ileana and Sophie leave in a few minutes to get Sophie's passport. We leave at 12:30 for Guangzhou and should arrive there in time for a late dinner.

Our stay in Nanchang has been much nicer than was expected. We are looking forward to our last leg of our trip. We will be in Guangzhou until Thursday. From there we will be off to Hong Kong and will catch a flight back to Chicago on Friday from there. Hopefully I'll get a chance to post later. If not, I'll surely give you an update after our first day in Guangdong Province.

-Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at the White Swan.Try to check out the "markets". Keep cool and give Sophie a big hug and kiss for us.
Lisa, Dave and Jordyn