After an hour or so, I looked down and saw this:
I asked her why she did that to her "pup pup" and she just shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know." Is this some sort of odd creativity that I should condone? (which, I guess I did with my chuckle and off-hand comment that he looks rather comfortable for a puppy wrapped in tape) Or is this a behavior that I need to be concerned about?20080310
Should I be concerned?
For those of you that follow my other blog, you know that I have been sick and took on stenciling in the bedroom. It has been a time-consuming process and Sophie has been in the room with me most of the time, critiquing my work and offering words of encouragement with the intermittent, "that looks good daddy, mommy sure is going to like it."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe she was just fixing his boo-boos. Kerri does that.
No need to be concerned... you should see what some of mine have done! You go from fear to laughter after you hear their explanations. My mother actually gave me a book to write down all of these silly things in so I could laugh later, when I they are grown.
By the way.. anonymous is Judy! : )
Post a Comment