20050818

Visitors from the East

After a very nice week with Crazy Nana, it is easy to prepare for more visitors. Close friends of Ileana's (and mine), Lisa and her daughter Jordyn, arrived today (Ileana is picking them up right now). We couldn't convince Crazy Nana to do it but perhaps if we got some encouragement (please post some comments!) from the visitors to the site, we can get Lisa to do a "guest blog" on paynesinchina. We have been meaning to get someone else to attest to Sophie's adorableness (is that a word) in person and this is a perfect opportunity. Also, Lisa, Dave, and Jordyn will be going to China soon for their second daughter and she needs to learn how to do this stuff.

More to come...

-Chris

PS - I just spell checked this thing - I have to do a blog and accept all of their word suggestions for what they think I mis-spelled. It would be pretty funny.

1 comment:

Tim Bennett said...

Come on Crazy Nana, get with the program! Tell us how adorable Sophie is.

We also need pictures of you with the baby.

(I can attest to her adorableness since I met her. )